Sherman Oaks NC
Login|  (818) 503-2399  |
Sherman Oaks NC


How do I report graffiti?

For the most part, graffiti you vcp-510 exam see is within the jurisdition of the City of Los Angeles. This includes, street signs, sidewalks, trash bins, walls and even graffiti on private property viewable from a public street. In this case, call 3-1-1 and the operator will take the request. You can also fill out a request online at

If you see graffiti on the freeway, on/off-ramps, and freeway sound walls, call Caltrans at 213-897-3656. If you see graffiti within the LA River, call Los Angeles County at 800-675-4357.

Home | About | Committees | Calendar/Events | Bylaws | News | Photo Gallery | Forms | Contact

Accessibility | Privacy Policy

© 2021 Sherman Oaks Neighborhood Council. All Rights Reserved.

Web Design by The Web Corner